Tuesday, March 4, 2014

German Day Update!!!!!!

If we have a two-hour delay tomorrow because of slick road conditions, we'll need to cancel our trip to Wake Forest University. We'd get a refund for the bus ride, and we'll somehow get our t-shirts that we ordered.

Let's hope for a normal school day for our German Day Tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!